Thursday, November 10, 2011

Psilocybe cubensis, ache B+ (Magic Mushrooms), my aboriginal grow

Psilocybe cubensis, ache B+ (Magic Mushrooms), my aboriginal grow Video Clips.





Psilocybe cubensis, strain B+ Sorry for the bad video quality, it´s made with a real cheap webcam. It´s my first grow and I´m happy that I didnt have any problems with mold spores or bacterias. The substrat is based on brown rice flour and vermiculite, no pressure cooker used for killing mold spores or bacterias just set it on a stove for 90 min that´s it. The B+ strain seems to yield in many small mushrooms but I really like that more than just a few big ones. At this point Ive made this video I think I will harvest them at the end of the day or tomorow in the morning. They really look yummy, what do you think ? :) I really like the one cluster of 29 (I think I counted 29 or 30) shrooms.

Keywords: Psilocybe, cubensis, mushroom, shroom, shrooms, mushrooms, zauberpilze, pilze, zucht, wachstum

sprinkler flow switch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts that you have made in writing this article.This is exactly what I need,Thanks a lot.Keep blogging. spore syringe

Post a Comment