Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8-Bit Pixel Plants - Low Maintenance For Lazy Geeks! - Sprite Art

8-Bit Pixel Plants - Low Maintenance For Lazy Geeks! - Sprite Art Video Clips.





A really quick video just to show some fun pixel plants I made. These are easy to make and the materials needed are very low cost. I choose to make a Piranha Plant from Mario and a Pea Shooter from Plants Vs Zombies. Thanks to HuntHerKillHer for posting the vid on my channel and giving me the inspiration to have a go at making one of these. Go check out her channel... www.youtube.com This is the original video I got the idea for the Piranha Plant from... www.youtube.com The Pea Shooter plant design was taken from a random Google image search. If I can find out who the original maker was then I'll post the details here. I'll upload some stills I shot and post the links so others can have a go at making these if they want. LINKS TO FOLLOW SOON Music Details First half background = House Of The Dead Overkill OST - Zombie Shuffle Second Half = PPPPPP OST - SoulEye - Pressure Cooker Thanks for watching! :)

Tags: hama, perler, beads, sprite, art, retro, geek, etsy, make, maker, craft, mod, modding, gamer, 8bit, nintendo, pixel, piranha, plant, pee, shooter, zombies, popcap, retrogametech, sonic, sega, nes, master, system, huntherkillher

mirro pressure cooker canner folding hammock

No comments:

Post a Comment