Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last (Acoustic Cover) w / Chords

Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last (Acoustic Cover) w / Chords On YouTube.





Green Day - Nice Guys Finish Last (Acoustic Cover) Nimrod first song, love the words! Actually recorded this cover last week, when I returned home from visiting the university. I apologize for the lack of videos in recent weeks, was at school keeps me very busy, as I love playing and singing every day, I do not get the oppertunities to do that here. = (I know, I know I'm sad not to play well after midnight, no more = ((and I can not sing or play hard, because Isuite mates to look beyond. Well, I'll do my best to cover more, but definitely save a lot more when I go home =) So stay tuned for more! =) And do not forget to leave a comment, thumbs up, if you like this video! =) Chords: www.ultimate-guitar.com Intro: E - B - x4, E (hold) - AE - Verse 1: D Nice Guys Finish Last, you do not have much gas your sympathy B EA is left behind sometimes I was the best when you feel the worst Do you feel like pissing washed EBdown the drain Chorus: a pressure cooker to get my brain tells me I'm crazy ee AE I'm so damned happy I could cry Every joke is the A-And its truth and now the joke is on you F # No I have never known as a B were a funny guy Chorus: Oh Nice Guys Finish Last EA EA EA if you are an outsider you do not pat on the back B, you could break your spine Verse 2: D Living on command, shake Kissing the hand a lot and B to take all your trust EAE bleeding, you need to bite the hand that feeds BYou ...

Keywords: Green, Day, Nice, Guys, Finish, Last, Acoustic, Cover, Nimrod, billie, joe, armstrong, mike, dirnt, tre, cool, kcfoxnavy, foxboro, hot, tubs, american, idiot, 21st, century, breakdown, kerplunk, dookie, insomniac, warning, shenanigans, 21, guns, know, your, enemy, murder, city, static, age, she's, rebel, extraordinary, girl, drama, queen, she, homecoming, letterbomb, bass, scattered, time, of, life, good, riddance, prosthetic, head, worry, rock, 86, paper, lanterns, reject, redundant, guitar, no, one, knows, pulling, teeth, For, The, Razorbacks

nail polish removers charcoal sofa fossil heirloom messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment